Procedure & Steps
We imported material from the certificated supplier. When the materials sent to Chia Chen, we check them with our equipment. Later, we classify and store them in our warehouse.
- 30 heading machine imported from Taiwan can produce screw from M2-M14 (diameter 2mm - 14mm and length 3mm - 340mm)
37 thread forming machines imported from Taiwan include:
- 5 machines for automatic inserting washer before thread forming for screw M2－M8
- 20 machines for automatic thread forming of screw M2-M16
- 2 tail cutting machines for splitting (according to customer's requirement)
- 10 head splitting machines for creating slot drive of the screw
- 24 maching, 6 drilling machines, 2 flat pressing machines, 2 milling machines.
- Machining is the process used for complicated and accurately required parts of a screw that can't be formed in the heading process. The flat pressing machine is to straighten the screws (usually for part of the axle). Milling Machine is used to create roughness glossiness of screw.
- A row of heat treatment machine imported from Taiwan with a monthly production capacity of about 190 tons. This is used to achieve the hardness and tensile strength requirement stipulated by the customer.
- Heat treating including heating, quenching, cooling and tempering processes cause changes in the structure of the screw. The changes affect several aspects of a screw-like hardness, ductility, toughness and wear resistance. Screws once are heated to the required temperature and kept at this temperature for a certain period. A great increase in hardness is achieved after they are quenched in water, oil, which rapidly brings down the temperature. Tempering is required to relieve the internal stress of the screws to make them less brittle and more ductile and improve its toughness. Not every screw undergoes heat treatment. This is used to achieve the strength requirement stipulated by the customer.
- 2 rows of plating imported from Taiwan includes 2
- 2 rows of ZINC Plating and 1 row of dacromet, involving: 2 centrifugal machines, 2 drying machines, 6 dehydrogenation machines (dehydrogenation for strengthening screw) with yearly production capacity 160 tons. They are able to do ZINC-B, -K, -C with thickness >=8µ. The salt spray testing of ZINC-B results in maximum up to 48 hours. The salt spray testing of ZINC-K, -C result in maximum up to 72 hours.
- Dacromet includes 2 sand blasting machines, 2 centrifugal machines and one row of rinsing. The salt spray testing of dacromet results in maximum up to 400 hours.
- 2 screw inspection machines, 1 automatic packing machine, and 8 packing lines.
- 2 screw inspection machines imported from Taiwan, used to eliminate all kinds of NG goods.
- 1 automatic packing machine with automatic weighing and packing at high accuracy and able to eliminate NG goods.
Stocking & Shipment
- Finished products are lined up and classified by customers.
- Products are packed and stocked by the requirement of customers.
- Products will be weighed again before shipping.
- Delivery always comes on time.